One of our residents recently wrote to the "Questions/Comments" menu item on this website that there are problems with some of the laundry room machines. Fiesta Grande office responded with the following tips:
As we go into the 2021-22 season, and many are using the laundry rooms, here are some helpful hints from CSC Services who are the provider/owner of the machines.
- Download the app "CSCPay Mobile". First time downloading you will get a $5.00 credit.
- Pay from the app. The system works better with the app.
- If you do have an issue with the machines, using the app, under "More Options" select "Request Service". The app will walk you through the steps to file a service request. Then please place an "Out of Order" sign on the machine showing the date the sign was placed on the machine.
- If you require a refund, using the app, under "More Options" select "Request Refund", process a Refund request.
- Quarters are another option, however, keep in mind that Fiesta Grande office does not have quarters to sell.
- The card reader machine payment option seems to be the LEAST successfull.
Please keep in mind, if there are issues with the machines, the sooner the service request is submitted, the sooner the CSC Technician in Tucson will respond to the request. The response time is about 48 hours, Monday through Friday.
We thank you for submitting any service request as soon as possible. If you need assistance in processing any service request, please do not hesitate to contact Fiesta Grande office at 520-426-7000.
We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience using the laundry machines.